The 9th International Nanomedicine Conference will be held in Sydney from 25-27 June 2018.
The CBNS is co-hosting it with the Australian Centre for Nanomedicine.
Registration is now open.
The 2018 keynote speakers are:
- Professor Kristopher Kilian – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Professor Chunying Chen – Chinese Academy of Science, China
- Professor Bernhard Wolfrum – Technical University Munich, Germany
- Dr David Owen – Starpharma, Australia
- A/Prof Diana Bowman – Arizona State University, USA
- Professor Dan Peer – Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Professor Xuesi Chen – Chinese Academy of Science, China
Plenary speakers include:
- CBNS CI Professor Maria Kavallaris FAHMS – Head, Tumour Biology & Targeting Program, NHMRC Principle Research Fellow, Children’s Cancer Institute, Lowy Cancer Research Centre, UNSW and Founding Director, Australian Centre for NanoMedicine and ARC Centre of Excellence in Convergent Bio-Nano Science and Technology
- 2018 CBNS Visiting Professor Warren Chan – Distinguished Professor of Nanobioengineering, Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto, Canada
- Scientia Professor Martina Stenzel – Co-Director Centre for Advanced Macromolecular Design (CAMD), School of Chemistry, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Professor Taeghwan Hyeon – Director, Center for Nanoparticle Research, Institute for Basic Science (IBS), Associate Editor, Journal of the American Chemical Society (JACS) and Professor, School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea
- Professor Anja Boisen – DTU NANOTECH, Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, Technical University of Denmark