The Australasian Society for Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (ASBTE) 2018 Annual Conference will be taking place in Fremantle, Western Australia from 3 to 5 April 2018.
This will be the first societal meeting to be held in Perth, representing an excellent opportunity to interact with the Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering community in WA and to learn more about the capabilities and research interests within Western Australia.
Abstract submissions have recently opened and are due by 5 January 2018.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Advanced Imaging and Computational Modelling
- Mechanobiology and Cell Signalling
- Drug Delivery and Diagnostics
- Biosensing and Biointerfaces
- 3D Bioprinting and Regenerative Scaffolds
- Stem Cells and Cell Therapy
- Industrial Translation
The 2018 Keynote speakers are:
- Professor Wenlong Cheng – Monash University, Australia
- CBNS CI Associate Professor Kristofer Thurecht – The University of Queensland, Australia
- Professor Boris Martinac – Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute, Australia
- CBNS Senior Research Fellow Dr Michael Whittaker – Monash University, Australia
- Professor Paul Dalton – University of Würzburg, Germany
- Professor Xungai Wang – Deakin University, Australia
- Professor Ming-Hao Zheng – University of Western Australia, Australia